Christ Church Naqvi Park is one of the oldest churches in North India and was built in 1835. In about 20 years from 1825, there was Bishop Wilson, an Englishman who built up to 20 churches from Lahore to Calcutta and brought about a great resurrection of Christianity. Another church he helped build is St. George’s Church in Agra. He is also known as the Indian Christian Shah Jahan. He is a devout bishop and is always ready to help the poor. Initially, the church was a small chapel, but later it grew into a large church. At that time, there was no Naqvi Park and all property was owned by the Church Missionary Association.