S.T.S School

0 0 reviews
Featured Popular


Minto Circle Near, Anoop shahar Road, Purani Chungi, AMU Campus, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh


About Faculty
Shortly after returning from England on October 2, 1870, Syed Ahmad Khan set out to create a blueprint for the establishment of the university. On October 26, 1870, he convened a meeting of Muslims in Banaras to discuss why Muslims were not able to take full advantage of their English education. The conference established a committee known as the Committee for the Better Dissemination and Promotion of Learning under Mohammadang, India. On April 12, 1872, he established a subcommittee on May 15, 1872 to raise funds for the university. The new subcommittee has been transformed into the Mohammadan Anglo Oriental College Fund Committee. On April 11, 1875, the Fund Committee resolved to establish a school in Aligarh. Sir Sayyid, the Secretary of the Fund Committee, and a close companion of Mawlawi Mohammad Samiura Khan laid the cornerstone of the school on May 24, 1875. At that time, it was called Madal Saturu Room. Class began on June 1, 1875, with H.G. Siddon, who graduated from Oxford University with 11 students, appointed as the first principal. Two years later, Madalsatul Uloom became the Mohammadan Anglo Oriental College. The school was initially run by two faculties. The primary department was housed in The Hole District (now the Arabic and Islamic Department) and Old Guesthouse. After that, the students who passed the sixth grade were promoted to the advanced part of the mint circle. The school partnered with the University of Calcutta for entrance exams in 1877. The school later partnered with the University of Allahabad, which existed until 1920. When Aligarh Muslim University was founded by the Aligarh Muslim University Act of 1919. The school was renamed the Muslim University Gymnasium. The school principal at that time was Mr. A.M. Cresi. Construction of the current building began in 1909 and was named after Sir Mint, Governor-General of India. The school has been renamed to S.T. High school in 1966, according to Syedna Tahir Saifuddin, then Prime Minister of Aligarh Muslim University. The school is now known as S.T.S. school. From 1996 to 1997, the school also teaches XI and XII graders. For students from outside Aligarh, the school operates four on-campus hostels with accommodation for approximately 240 students. There are almost 2000 students. Faisal Naphis is the principal of the school. The school supports high moral and traditional values, which essentially makes Aligar Muslim University an institution of academic distinction and differentiation. Students take care in classrooms, dormitories and playgrounds. All students are required to be disciplined, act properly and comply with school rules and regulations. Not only that, the school has maintained its national character since its inception. The school's graduates excel in many areas and play a central role in social, political and cultural life, both nationally and internationally. Much effort has been put into creating S.T.S. Enroll in an exemplary educational institution for continuous learning and knowledge. The school has a well-stocked library, a playground for outdoor games, and a shared room for indoor games. The school also has a well-developed computer lab and other facilities to give students access to the latest technology. School graduates excel in a variety of life paths, both in India and abroad.

Contact Listings Owner Form

No record found!

S.T.S School 0 reviews

Write Your Review

There are no reviews yet.

Write Your Review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact Info


Posted 1 year ago
Contact Agent View Profile
Download App Now
This is default text for notification bar